Emergency dental appointments at Cambridge Smile Studio
At Cambridge Smile Studio we keep a number of appointments available each day to use for dental emergencies. We always try our best to see you on the day or as soon as we can.
We have an open NHS list and continue to welcome NEW NHS PATIENTS.
Call us on 08445769556 or click the link at the bottom of this page.
Out of hours emergency dental treatment is available to patients of this practice in the situations outlines below. The emergency dental services are available on the practice answer phone when the practice is closed.
You may need urgent treatment if you have:
– Toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
– Severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
– Trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
– A permanent tooth knocked out
– Bleeding after tooth extration that you cannot control
– Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
If you are not registered at this practice please call NHS 111
NOTE: You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation
Call 111 if:
– You need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency
– You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
– You don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
– You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For less urgent health needs, contact your GP or local pharmacist in the usual way.
For immediate, life- threatening emergencies call 999.